Life/Wellness Coaching Programs
“If you don’t identify your vision, others will plan and direct your life for you”
What is a Life/Wellness Coach?
A Life/Wellness coach is a professional who helps you reach a goal or make a change in your life.They help you to get out of your head and start taking action in the areas of your life that you wish to change. A Life/Wellness coach guides you through the process by asking questions that help you evaluate and decide which steps to take in order to reach your goal or make an important change. Then they play the important roles of motivator, strategist and accountability partner. Their goal is to help you reach your goal in the most efficient, effective and rewarding way possible. Life/Wellness coaches are more than just a counselor or consultant, they step you through the achievement process from the beginning to the end, from the planning stage all the way through the execution stages.
Is working with a Life/Wellness Coach right for you?
Are you feeling stuck in life? Do you feel like there are things that you would like to accomplish but are having a hard time putting together a plan on how to get there? Do any of the situations below apply to you?
- I’ve had a problem or challenge that’s been around for a long time, but I’ve never managed to sort it out
- I have a pressing issue to resolve but don’t know where to start
- Things are OK for me but could be better
- I seem to spend all of my life trying to catch up
- My life seems to be all work and no play
- I think things would be great if only I had a new job, I could lose weight, I could sell my house etc…
- I would just like to run my ideas past someone who isn’t going to pour cold water over them all the time
- I feel isolated in my job but find it difficult to talk to colleagues in case they take it as a sign that I’ve failed
- I’m hiding relationship problems because I can’t share them with family and friends, as this would feel disloyal to my partner
- I’m in a rut and feel too drained to get out of it
If you’ve identified with one or more of these statements, then working with a Life/Wellness coach could help you make the changes in your life you’ve been looking for.
How do Life/Wellness Coaches help you on your true path?
- They are a partner in achieving your personal and business goals
- They are a sounding board when exploring new life choices
- They are a motivational mentor
- They are a designer who helps you create a more productive life
- They are a referee to help you push the envelope
- They are a beacon during stormy time
What Does a Life/Wellness Coach Not Do?
Life/Wellness coaches usually don’t give advice or tell you what to do.They try to help you find what feels right for you by helping you reveal the answers to yourself through discussion, suggestions, brainstorming and reflection.
Who Hires Life/Wellness Coaches?
Simply put, the people who hire life coaches are people that want more out of their lives. They are people that desire growth in their personal or professional lives (possibly both), and they want that growth to come faster or easier. Anyone in any walk of life can hire a life coach for almost anything they want to improve upon in their lives.
In general, people who hire a Life/Wellness coach tend to be people that want the following:
- To achieve their goals and be successful
- To find happiness
- To find their life purpose
- To do what they love
- To decide on or change their career
- To be more confident
- To find love or improve their relationships
What is Life/Wellness coaching going to do for me? How will it change me?
- We will help you to gain a fresh perspective on your life
- Help you to become more aware of your goals
- Offer direction and a game plan on how to accomplish your goals
- Help you to reach your potential and find your purpose
- Hold you accountable for doing what’s necessary in order for you to make the changes you desire
- Keep you motivated by making sure you have a clear purpose, direction, and more importantly that you keep making steady progress
Life/Wellness Coaching Pricing Packages
Discovery Session – $49.00
The Discovery session sets the expectations for the upcoming Coach/Client relationship.
It is designed to assist you in identifying your internal resources, strengths, and values then utilize them to make the changes you desire in your life. We will start to identify what is holding you back from realizing the life you desire. We will agree on some initial steps to help you make progress before our initial life coaching session. You will be supplied with some questionnaires and follow up materials that will be used in the first coaching session. The discovery session also let’s us know if this is the type of relationship you would like to move forward with.
Spot Coaching Package -$89.00 / Session
After a 60-90 minute discovery session, you may choose spot coaching sessions to concentrate and get support and clarity on a specific, focused issue or goal.
- One 60 minute one-on-one session by phone/Skype or in person
- Personalized goal notebook
- E-mail support
- One 15 minute check-in phone call
Monthly Commitment Package -$320.00 / Month
After a 60-90 minute discovery session, you will have a completely tailored program designed to help you gain clarity, identify your goals, and achieve success.
This package includes:
- Four 60 minute coaching session by phone/Skype or in person per month
- Personalized weekly assignments to move you into action
- Goal notebook
- Priority e-mail support
- One 15 minute check-in phone call per week
Includes a 10% discount!
Deluxe Commitment Package – $860.00 / 3 Months
The Deluxe Commitment Package is a 3 month program.
This package includes all the benefits of the Monthly Commitment Package but with a 20% discount included.